ERP for Installation & Field Service
ERP for more effective business processes, connected with your customers, suppliers and 3PL providers operating in a growing OMNI channel market.
ERP for Installation & Field Service
As a service or installation company, you know that improving your bottom line is not easy. Your margins are under pressure, and finding good mechanics and specialists is difficult. That’s why productivity and efficiency have become even more important.
Installation companies that invest in an ERP solution can run their processes more efficiently. With the right ERP solution, installers can meet key market demands faster and better: flexibility, cost-effectiveness, speed, high quality and on-time delivery.
NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP solution designed for service and installation companies. Digitize, automate and optimize all your processes with NetSuite. From scheduling mechanics, to sending invoices: everything happens in one system!
- Full integration of inside and outside sales
- All important company information is brought together in one system
- Extensive planning for (preventive) maintenance, repairs and service calls
- One database is used, so information only needs to be recorded once
- Real-time dashboards provide insights into your business.
- More than 40,000 companies use Oracle NetSuite
- Fully cloud-based
- Low maintenance and upgrade costs
- Easy to expand
- Workflow automation
More about ERP for Installation & Field Service
The benefits of NetSuite for Service Companies
Oracle NetSuite is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for service and installation companies. It offers broad functionality and all modules are integrated into a secure central database in the cloud. NetSuite is scalable so that both small and large companies can use the system. The ERP system is easy to implement using templates developed specifically for companies in your industry. Since NetSuite is a SaaS solution, you don’t need your own infrastructure and always stay up-to-date with the latest releases of the software and technology. NetSuite’s Pay-as-You-Go pricing allows you to start small and expand as your business grows.
- Pay as You Go
- Broad functionality
- Multi-site, Multi-country, Multi-language
- Built-in workflows
- Role-based dashboards
- Templates for quick implementation
- Integrated Business Intelligence
- Compliant with laws and regulations
- Digital work orders
- Resource planning
Our implementation methodology
Cadran is an experienced ERP implementation partner with years of experience in NetSuite implementations. Our methodology is clearly structured and has proven to be successful. We are proud of our expertise in this area and are happy to help our customers implement and optimize NetSuite for their business.
- We start our projects by completing a Statement of Work. Often this is already broadly created during the acquisition process, but is further developed in the Initiation phase.
- In the Analysis phase, we delve deeper into your service company’s processes. We form a picture of how your business works.
- In the Design phase, we focus on the NetSuite system. We make the translation your business processes, to the setup in NetSuite.
- In the Configure phase, we elaborate on the setup by taking into account what makes your company unique.
- The Validation phase gives you a more active role. We validate together whether the system is ready to go into production.
- In the Deploy phase, we get the production environment ready for use. All data is transferred from the old system to NetSuite and the configuration is transferred to production.
- In the Optimize phase, we evaluate the project and plan and implement improvements.
Managed Services & Support
When you start using your NetSuite system Cadran offers excellent support. So if questions arise about using NetSuite, you are not alone.Our team of experts is ready to help you with everything from technical issues to process optimizations and adjustments to your document output. We offer flexible support packages to fit the needs of your organization and growth plans. With NetSuite Support, you can focus on your business without worry.
- With your own customer support portal, you have an overview with the status of all your open and closed tickets. In addition, you can also easily submit new tickets.
- Our experienced staff possesses the knowledge and expertise to understand and support your business processes.
- For emergencies, you can count on a first line of help from our NetSuite Support, which will begin resolving your urgent issues within 4 hours.
- At the Cadran, we can support you in both Dutch and English.
Cadran: Your ERP partner
Since its founding in 1998, Cadran Consultancy has specialized in implementing, supporting and hosting ERP systems. Today, with 70 functional and technical consultants, we serve more than 100 clients in the Benelux.
Cadran is co-founder of Redfaire International, a collaboration of 11 international Oracle ERP consulting organizations with a total of more than 650 ERP consultants, present in 23 countries. This joint venture allows us to provide excellent service to our international clients in terms of multi-country implementations, roll-outs and support.
At Cadran, we are enthusiastic about our work and are always ready to help our clients achieve their goals. Our expertise and experience make us a trusted partner for many installation companies in the Benelux and beyond. If you are looking for a partner to implement, support or host your ERP system, you can always rely on us. Let’s build your success together!
“It is essential for us to have a partner that helps us implement the new ERP as well as understand where we come from and where we want to go in the future.”
- Wesley Nijhoff, IT Manager at Imbema