Are you looking for Oracle NetSuite consultancy? Cadran Consultancy is with over 20 years of experience the number one specialist in ERP systems for wholesalers and manufacturing companies. The level of knowledge of our consultants has developed so much over the past years that Cadran can call itself the first 3-star partner of Oracle NetSuite in the Benelux. As part of the International Joint Venture Redfaire International, we even deliver and implement NetSuite in over 23 countries worldwide.
Why Cadran as a NetSuite Consultancy partner?
- Over 20 years of experience in implementing ERP solutions for wholesale and industry
- Very successful with the proven NetSuite implementation methodology
- A broad network of specialized NetSuite partner companies
- Oracle cloud service offering partner of the year 2018
- Certified Oracle Platinum Business Partner
- Certified NetSuite foundation consultants
- First ‘3 Star’ NetSuite partner in the Benelux
More about NetSuite Consultancy
Functional NetSuite consultancy
Our NetSuite consultants are certified by Oracle and have gained in-depth knowledge of the processes of wholesalers and production companies and the modules that fit them during the many implementations carried out. Within our team there are ERP specialists for the financial, logistics and production modules. In addition, we have a good knowledge of international implementations, local legislation, payment traffic and legal reporting requirements.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Warehouse management
“Both Cadran and Comfoor want to innovate and dare to do things. The most important benefit of the new ERP-system is the fact that it is one integrated system that is manageable and stable. Being in control of the company is a huge win.”
- Peter-Paul van Leeuwen, CEO at Comfoor
“NetSuite is a program that helps you to prepare for the future, that provides you with insights, and yet doesn’t make you feel dependent on any third party. When it came to identifying our problem, Cadran was able to figure out what we needed pretty much straight away.”
- Dick van de Beek, CEO at Dietz Power
“It is essential for us to have a partner that helps us implement the new ERP as well as understand where we come from and where we want to go in the future.”
- Wesley Nijhoff, IT Manager at Imbema