Over 20 years of experience in ERP consulting, implementations and support for wholesalers and industries.
Are you looking for Oracle NetSuite consultancy? Cadran Consultancy is with over 20 years of experience the number one specialist in ERP systems for wholesalers and manufacturing companies. The level of knowledge of our consultants has developed so much over the past years that Cadran can call itself the first 3-star partner of Oracle NetSuite in the Benelux. As part of the International Joint Venture Redfaire International, we even deliver and implement NetSuite in over 23 countries worldwide.
Why Cadran as a NetSuite Consultancy partner?
- Over 20 years of experience in implementing ERP solutions for wholesale and industry
- Very successful with the proven NetSuite implementation methodology
- A broad network of specialized NetSuite partner companies
- Oracle cloud service offering partner of the year 2018
- Certified Oracle Platinum Business Partner
- Certified NetSuite foundation consultants
- First ‘3 Star’ NetSuite partner in the Benelux
More about NetSuite Consultancy
Functional NetSuite consultancy
Our NetSuite consultants are certified by Oracle and have gained in-depth knowledge of the processes of wholesalers and production companies and the modules that fit them during the many implementations carried out. Within our team there are ERP specialists for the financial, logistics and production modules. In addition, we have a good knowledge of international implementations, local legislation, payment traffic and legal reporting requirements.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Warehouse management
Technical NetSuite Consultancy
Cadran works exclusively with senior technical consultants certified by Oracle. Our technical consultants have in-depth knowledge of the Oracle NetSuite development environment. Our consultants also have in-depth knowledge of the infrastructure, operating systems, databases and middleware.
- NetSuite SuiteBuilder
- NetSuite SuiteFlow
- NetSuite SuiteScript
- NetSuite SuiteBundler
- NetSuite SuiteTalk
NetSuite implementation methodology
Cadran Consultancy is a very experienced NetSuite ERP implementation partner. The implementation method we use has a clear structure, which makes ensure our success. The implementation method consists of the following seven steps.
- Initiation Phase: We begin our projects by completing a Statement of Work. Normally this is already made in draft during the sales phase, but we complete this in the initiation phase.
- Analysis phase: We now dive deeper into your processes.
- Design phase: In the design phase we translate the recorded business processes into an organization in NetSuite.
- Configure phase: Next, the configuration is further elaborated by giving an interpretation of what makes the client unique.
- Validation phase: Then it’s your turn: together we validate whether the system is ready to be taken into production.
- Deploy phase: When we both agree, the production environment is made ready for use. All data is transferred from the old system to NetSuite and the configuration is transferred to production.
- Optimize phase: After the rollout the project is evaluated and improvements are planned and implemented.
Certified NetSuite Consultancy
As a certified Oracle Platinum business partner & reseller, Cadran Consultancy offers a wide range of services related to the implementation and support of Oracle NetSuite ERP. The quality of our services is of a high level. So high in fact, that Cadran can call itself the first 3-star partner of Oracle NetSuite in the Benelux.
As part of Redfaire International, Cadran supports Oracle JD Edwards customers in their international development. Cadran’s USP is the way we interpret partnerships. Dedication to our customers, open and honest communication, combined with a culture of “we do what we promise”, provides an excellent foundation for successful, long-term relationships with our customers.
Comfoor implements Oracle NetSuite ERP
“Both Cadran and Comfoor want to innovate and dare to do things. The most important benefit of the new ERP-system is the fact that it is one integrated system that is manageable and stable. Being in control of the company is a huge win.”
- Peter-Paul van Leeuwen, CEO at Comfoor
DIETZ Power implements Oracle NetSuite ERP
“NetSuite is a program that helps you to prepare for the future, that provides you with insights, and yet doesn’t make you feel dependent on any third party. When it came to identifying our problem, Cadran was able to figure out what we needed pretty much straight away.”
- Dick van de Beek, CEO at Dietz Power
Technical wholesaler Imbema puts the customer first with NetSuite and Tableau
“It is essential for us to have a partner that helps us implement the new ERP as well as understand where we come from and where we want to go in the future.”
- Wesley Nijhoff, IT Manager at Imbema