NetSuite Business Intelligence
BI & Analytics within NetSuite software and also possibilities to combine with data from other sources.
About NetSuite Business Intelligence
NetSuite Business Intelligence provides the power of built-in, real-time dashboards, reporting and analysis across all the integrated processes within NetSuite. Realizing true value-added insights, business users gain real-time visibility to identify issues, trends and opportunities and instantly drill down to the underlying transaction to take action.
- Real-time transparency into company performance across all business functions — from summary level to transaction level.
- A single version of the truth with all of your data residing in a single source.
- Self-serve, personalized experience with easy-to-use reporting tools without requiring programming or technical resources.
- On-the-go access via web browser and mobile device.
Tableau for NetSuite
Whether you are using NetSuite for CRM, ERP or anything else, Tableau can help you get more value out of your NetSuite data.
- To perform analyses on NetSuite data combined with data from other sources.
- Easily perform ad-hoc analyses on large amounts of NetSuite data.
- To perform advanced analytics on your NetSuite data
The Tableau dashboards can even be integrated in NetSuite, such that you can enrich NetSuite with data from other sources or with any kind of insightful analysis.