NetSuite for Wholesalers
One solution for customer-facing sales force automation and B2B e-commerce that links seamlessly with back-office inventory management, fulfilment and accounting.
About NetSuite ERP for WholesalersCustomers today set high demands on the systems where their wholesalers work. Like the B2C customer, the B2B customer is always online and needs to request real-time product information or to place orders, often through self-service solutions. With thousands of successful implementations, NetSuite has a deep understanding of wholesale distribution businesses across all sectors and the many challenges they face. As the pace of change in business accelerates—especially for those still relying on aged, on-premise ERP systems, wholesale distributors are struggling to keep up. As they strive to improve business performance and increase customer satisfaction in an increasingly competitive environment, they are struggling with:
- Metrics based on unreliable data
- Ineffective inventory utilization
- Difficulty expanding into multiple channels
- Inefficient order processes and inaccuracies
- Order orchestration and inventory visibility issues
- Manual processes that cannot scale.
- Marketing automation
- Container management
- Warehouse Management
- Stock optimazation
- Assortment Management \ Product Properties
- Collect, pack and ditribution
- Customer support
- Fully integrated e commerce
- Integration with marketplaces like E-bay, Amazon
- Financial management
NetSuite Finance & Accounting for Distributors
Interested in this solution?Registration NetSuite Public Demo – Wholesale & Distribution NetSuite for Wholesalers Free Product Tour
Advice about our solutions?
Marcel van Es, Sales Manager Oracle NetSuite at Cadran, would be happy to talk about the possibilities for your organization.