NetSuite Omnichannel Commerce
Rapidly create unique and compelling mobile, web, and in-store experiences to differentiate your brand and exceed customer expectations.
About Netsuite Omnichannel Commerce
As a pioneer in the commerce industry since 1998, NetSuite was the first to provide an ecommerce solution that unified ecommerce with your back office systems. Today, SuiteCommerce powers thousands of online businesses helping them grow and expand to new heights. Backed by professional services, an extensive partner ecosystem and dedicated support, SuiteCommerce provides your business everything it needs to succeed.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce was built with the idea that ecommerce is no longer a stand-alone channel but a core business component. SuiteCommerce enables businesses to move from siloed online, in-store and phone shopping channels to an integrated commerce solution that seamlessly connects ecommerce and in-store POS to order management, inventory, merchandising, marketing, financials and customer service.
- Point of Sale
- Commerce Marketing
- Order Management
- Product Content Management
- Fast & Flexible
- Multiple Sites
- Any Device
- Go Global
More about NetSuite Omnichannel Commerce
Rapidly create unique, personalized and compelling mobile, web and in-store experiences that differentiate your brand and exceed customer expectations.
- Design the Experience You Want for Your Brand. Provide engaging customer acquisition and retention experiences by utilizing a single source of item, inventory, customer and order data to feed your customer-facing systems.
- Transform the Store. Deliver a continuous shopping experience by unifying the online and in-store buying journey. Empower sales associates with tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Any Device. Responsive web design allows you to build device-optimized, online shopping experiences that display elegantly across smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. You’ll have only one platform instead of maintaining multiple fragmented systems and user experiences.
360° Customer View
Provide consistent and personalized cross-channel experiences, targeted marketing and superior customer service with a single view of all customer interactions and transactions across all touchpoints and channels.
- Truly Know Your Customers. Get a single, cross-channel view of every customer to provide consistent and personalized service, build loyalty, deepen relationships and grow lifetime value.
- Optimize Customer Engagement. With a central communication hub, deliver timely, relevant, data-driven digital marketing that fuels engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Customer Lifetime Value. Gain insight into the true profitability of your customers by capturing all interactions and transactions in a single system. Use this data to make more educated decisions on marketing spend and targeting segments that are most profitable.
Intelligent Order Orchestration
Meet customer expectations to buy, fulfill and return goods anywhere while maximizing profitability. It’s easy when you have centralized order management and a single view of inventory across all channels and the supply chain.
- Fulfill Orders Quickly and Effectively. Manage orders from multiple channels—POS, web, call center, mobile, kiosk—all in one place. Customers, suppliers and partners always know exactly what’s happening with every order. You’ll process orders faster, satisfy more customers and lower operational costs.
- Optimize Inventory. Real-time, enterprise-wide inventory visibility, including stores, is key to enabling a buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere experience. You’ll reduce excess inventory, capture lost sales and promote the most profitable products to your customers.
- Better Manage Suppliers and Stock Levels. Connect global supply and distribution chains to ensure real-time information sharing, better coordination, increased responsiveness and shortened time to market.
Be ready to respond to opportunities by quickly deploying sites for multiple business models, channels, brands, countries, currencies and languages, all on the same platform.
- Expand Globally. Run your business around the world from a single platform that supports multiple countries, languages, tax rates and currencies. Easily consolidate multi-subsidiary reporting.
- Multiple Brands, Multiple Sites. Create and manage multiple websites for individual brands, geographies and business models—all from a single site instance.
- Support Any Selling Model. Combine business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) selling models on a single platform with a dramatically lower investment and no need to maintain separate systems.
Unified Commerce Platform
With a cloud-based infrastructure that unifies business applications and provides a central repository for order management and customer, item and inventory data, create seamless, omnichannel, brand experiences and streamline your business.
- One Complete Commerce Platform. Eliminate integrations between separate systems with natively unified ecommerce, POS, inventory and order management, marketing, merchandising, customer service and financials.
- Run Your Business Better. Gain unprecedented, real-time visibility across your business by consolidating fragmented sources of data into a single repository to make informed, timely business decisions.
- Ultimate Business Agility. Our cloud-based solution provides the flexibility and adaptability needed to keep pace with business, reduce operational costs, increase efficiencies and eliminate the hassles of managing hardware and software.
Advice about our solutions?
Marcel van Es, Sales Manager Oracle NetSuite at Cadran, would be happy to talk about the possibilities for your organization.