Transsmart for NetSuite
150.000 packages per day | 600+ carriers | 150 countries worldwide
Easily connect your webshop, ERP and WMS to all your carriers
The NetSuite/Transsmart integration optimises picking, packing and shipping processes within NetSuite. Important features are:
- Connections with more than 600 carriers allowing automatictrack and trace with information such as shipping status, collection date, delivery date and time and transport costs.
- Enrichment of shipping information with details such as weight, collection date, delivery date, value of the shipment, instructions, contact person, etc.
- Details from the sales order are automatically included, such as: item name, quantity, price, weight, country of origin, etc.
- Local printing of shipping labels and other shipping documents is possible without the necessary configuration in NetSuite.
The integration provides a Transsmart plugin for NetSuite. Users therefore experience Transsmart as an integral part of NetSuite. This means that you do not have to switch to another application to organize everything that has to do with shipping.
|Download brochure||Request information|
Multiple item fulfillments in 1 shipment
The Transsmart SuiteApp uses the NetSuite Sales Order and Item Fulfillment data and combines this in a new Shipment entity. This is offered to the Transsmart platform which communicates with more than 600 carriers. Multiple item fulfillments, from different divisions, can be combined in one shipment.
All data is returned to NetSuite via the Transsmart platform and automatically adjusts the relevant Item Fullfilments and Sales Order Data.
The big advantage of this way of working is that the layout of labels, stickers and shipping documents from the transporter is printed directly in your shipping location. Transsmart has the layout of all these 600+ carriers available.
The track & trace link of the individual packages automatically returns to NetSuite, so you can send an automatic email message to your customer.
Hybrid Built for NetSuite SuiteApp
Transsmart is a Hybrid Built for NetSuite SuiteApp. This integration is designed to complement NetSuite to meet all field service requirements.
Transsmart is the largest European supplier of Cloud delivery management software. The company is part of the Unifaun family: leader in Cloud Transport Management Systems in the Nordic market with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Poland. Together, the group serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide and we process approximately 50 million pallets and packages in our systems every year.
Transsmart is linked to more than 600 postal, parcel and LTL / FTL carriers, offering more than 5,000 different carrier services. They currently process over 40 million pallets and packages annually. Most customers are located in the Benelux, Germany and the UK and together they ship to and from more than 150 countries worldwide.
How to book shipments with TransSmart for Oracle NetSuite?
More about Transsmart for NetSuite
Are you in B2B?
With Transsmart you:
- You connect 600+ carriers to your NetSuite ERP with a standard plugin.
- Book your shipments with various carriers.
- Get the right lables and documents from your printer automatically.
- Control and optimize your shipment handling and transport costs from order entry until delivery.
Are you in B2C?
- Book your shipments fast and easy.
- Activate delivery & pick up options in the checkout and add your own stores as a pick point.
- Send track & trace notifications automatically.
- Connect your logistics services to your checkout and ERP/WMS with standard plugins.
Connected to over 600 carriers
Our delivery management solutions are connected to over 600 carriers and more than 3000 service levels worldwide. This allows you to ship locally, nationally and internationally: from (bicycle) couriers and express carriers to special transport (ADR, length freight, etc.). You make the arrangements with your carriers, we record this in our system and you can start booking your shipments! Controlling your entire shipping process quickly and easily, working with just one system. Can’t find your carrier in the list? Please contact us. Chances are that we can help you very easily anyway! View the carriers here