Employment: Full time
Cadran Analytics is a data analytics start-up where we develop interactive dashboards for clients that contain all kinds of analytics. These analytics give the client insight into their performance and provide decision support. To develop these analyses we use Tableau and R. We are looking for an Analytics Consultant, with 0 to 5 years of work experience.
Cadran Analytics, as a sister company, is part of Cadran Consultancy. As a result, you will work for a wide variety of clients and regularly form a team with the consultants from both companies.
Your role as Analytics Consultant
As an Analytics Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing data analytics. You help customers to think up and create data analyses & visualizations. To do this, you will first work with the client to find out what relevant insights can be made, given the available data. Then you will work on the “preprocessing” of the data. That is, data from possibly different sources are combined and where necessary transformed until a dataset is obtained with which the relevant insights can be obtained. You will perform this preprocessing in Tableau or in R. Then you will develop the relevant dashboards in Tableau.
- Guide customers in Tableau. By providing training and support in developing dashboards.
- Support in pre-sales. Because we are a small team, you have a diverse role.
- Highly educated. You have a bachelor and/or master degree, preferably in a STEM study such as Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar direction.
- Creative. You are skilled at devising and applying creative solutions to data-related issues. You quickly grasp the business logic behind an issue and which analyses you use to create added value.
- Experience with data analysis. You already have some experience with analyzing data and presenting the results. Preferably you have worked with R or Tableau.
- Communicative skills. You are able to present your analyses in a clear and intuitive way to customers.
What can you expect from us?
- An environment in which you will quickly have a lot of responsibility
- A good salary and a bonus
- Lease car
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- A good pension plan
- Interesting and innovative customers
- Space for personal development and initiatives
For questions, please contact Jelle Huisman by phone at +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.