Experienced ERP Consultant
Employment: full-time (32h also possible)
Do you already have a few years of experience as an ERP Consultant? And are you ready for more complex and challenging projects?
As an ERP consultant at Cadran, you will be working on implementations at global, high-profile companies such as Verkade and Tupperware on a daily basis. These are large customers with complex processes. Great projects that will help you develop your soft and hard skills at a very fast pace. And of course we will guide you carefully through this process.
Tailor-made development program
Based on a number of assessments, we determine which steps you need to take to develop into a top consultant. We will set up a solid development program for you so you know how to improve yourself. Although you will be working directly for customers, we also expect you to take an active part in training courses. After all, at Cadran your development is key. Our onboarding programme will provide you with guidance from your team and our senior consultants. This will ensure that you join a select group of the best ERP consultants on the market.
What exactly will you do?
As an ERP consultant you help your customers optimize their business processes (such as purchasing, sales, logistics, production planning, supply chain management). Depending on your knowledge, experience and ambition, you will usually focus on one or more sub-areas. Our customers work with Oracle’s Cloud ERP solutions: JD Edwards (private cloud) and Netsuite (multi-tenant SaaS).
- Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for the full implementation of the ERP system at the customer’s site.
- If you’re interested, we offer you the opportunity to participate in sales cycles for new prospects. You will not only make the customer enthusiastic about the software, but you will also make estimates that you and your team can support.
- You take care of the translation of the requirements and wishes of the customer’s business processes.
- You give advice at multiple levels in the organization of our customers about the design of the processes.
- You configure the system and help people change so they really adopt the system.
- You give workshops and training to the customer.
- You inspire the customer with regard to further digital transformation possibilities after the completion of the original project.
Who are we?
Cadran Consultancy was founded in 1998 by six ERP consultants. Their goal: to build ERP solutions that enable a digital future. Almost 25 years later Cadran has become an Oracle Platinum Business Partner for trade and manufacturing companies in the Netherlands, Belgium and even internationally. Our team consists of 70 colleagues.
Cadran is a co-founder of Redfaire International, a joint venture of 11 international Oracle ERP consultancy companies with a total of more than 750 ERP consultants, present in 23 countries. This enables us to provide our international customers with excellent service in terms of multi-country implementations, rollouts and support.
What can you expect from Cadran?
Our people make Cadran, which is why our management sees the job satisfaction of Cadranners as a top priority. There are 3 pillars through which we aim to achieve this. First, we develop your Competence through training, knowledge sharing and enabling innovation. The balance between billable work and the opportunity for competence development is actively monitored with KPIs. In addition, we offer Autonomy, because we believe that the highly skilled professional within a clearly framed assignment knows how the goal should be achieved. Finally, we focus on Connectedness, which means that we only hire Cadranners who fit our culture and core values. Thanks to a comprehensive interview process, you can count on working with colleagues who fit you.
To understand and actively encourage your job satisfaction, we offer quarterly Growth Talks where you and a team member evaluate how things are going and how you can continue to grow at Cadran.
Additionally, we offer:
- Excellent salary.
- Modern package of fringe benefits with possibility of exchange of conditions
- 30 vacation days
- A good pension and invalidity insurance.
- A lot of room for personal development and initiatives.
What do we expect from you?
As an ERP consultant you are a specialist in business processes such as, purchasing, sales, production, warehousing, finance and logistics, and you understand their coherence. You translate these processes into a system configuration and have the ability to advise and enthuse customers about improvements in these processes.
- You have a bachelors or masters degree.
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience as an ERP consultant.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You are available 4-5 days a week (mix of working at home, at the customer site and at the office).
- You are very eager to further develop your consultancy skills.
- Your core values fit ours: teamwork, result orientation, respect, honesty and progress.
For questions, please contact Diane Koster by phone at +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.