Employment: 16 - 24 hours
Do you agree that a company’s employees are most important. And do you really enjoy facilitating them? Are you good at organizing and do you enjoy learning a lot in the field of HR and employee development? Are you looking for a fun part-time job where you will really add value in a people-oriented organization? Then read on quickly!
Cadran Consultancy has been an ERP specialist for wholesale and industry for 25 years. ERP is an abbreviation for enterprise resource planning. An ERP system helps companies maximize productivity, control costs and increase customer focus. To achieve this, the automation of administrative, financial, commercial, logistical and production processes is housed in a single company-wide software solution: the ERP system.
Cadran consultants are ERP specialists who know exactly how wholesalers and industries work. We implement the software with our clients, and advise clients on how to align the software and their processes as optimally as possible. Cadran has since grown into a company with 70 employees.
The HR department
Cadran’s HR department, like the rest of the organization, is evolving. Last year we introduced various processes and systems for the recruitment process and for the development of our employees. Improving processes and supporting employees in carrying out their work and their development is an ongoing process. Our ideal candidate will think along in this process and help with implementation. We are looking for a candidate who has a proactive attitude in this.
Who are you?
You are looking for a job for 16 to 24 hours per week in the administrative or HR field. Experience with HR is a plus, but we find interest in HR work and developments in that field just as important.
- You are self-starting, can ask critical questions and dare to go out on your own;
- You have good planning skills and a precise way of working;
- Interest/affinity with software or IT is a plus;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently;
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
What will you do?
Assisting the HR manager or independently picking up:
- The organization of team trainings, leadership programs and purchasing other trainings if necessary;
- The recruitment process;
- The HR support of the teams;
- The implementation of the new HR system;
- Assessments and 360 degree feedback sessions;
- Onboarding of new employees;
- HR administrative tasks.
What can you expect from us?
- A great position where you can really add value to an organization.
- An excellent salary of €2000 – €2500 per month (based on 40 hours);
- Lots of job satisfaction;
- Many opportunities to learn in the HR field with the latest insights and tools;
- Flexible working hours; Cadran’s office is right next to Hoevelaken train station making it easy to reach by public transport;
- Informal working atmosphere, short lines of communication.
Cadran employees, feel connected to the core values of professionalism, transparency, respect, pro-activity and responsibility. We also distinguish ourselves through our knowledge, commitment and service orientation. Cadran has an informal culture, where personal attention and team spirit are important. Because we value knowledge exchange and connecting with your colleagues, we organize a team day for all employees every 2 months.
For questions, please contact Diane Koster by phone at 06-55150807. Applications (including a short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.