Internship – Market research
Employment: Full time
Are you looking for a graduation internship in market research? A fun and challenging internship where you will add real value to the organization? Then read on!
Cadran Consultancy has been an ERP specialist for wholesale and industry for 20 years. ERP is an abbreviation for enterprise resource planning. An ERP system helps companies to maximize productivity, control costs and increase customer focus. To achieve this, the automation of administrative, financial, commercial, logistical and production processes is brought together in a single company-wide software solution: the ERP system.
Cadran Consultants are ERP specialists who know exactly how wholesalers and industries work. We implement the software for our customers and advise them on how to optimise the match between the software and their processes. In the meantime Cadran has grown into a company with 70 employees.
The internship assignment
During your graduation internship you will be helping Cadran to research its market or potential market. You will research trends and developments in the market, competitors in the market, potential target groups and ultimately make recommendations to Cadran. With which product portfolio will Cadran best meet the ERP needs of wholesalers and industries in 2024? Which segment should Cadran focus on and what should we take into account? The key components in this research are:
- You map out the current situation
- Target group research
- Competitive research
- Determining market potential
- Making recommendations
Who are you?
- You are looking for a graduation internship for your HBO study commercial economics, marketing or similar.
- You are naturally curious and not afraid to make contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are self-starting, you can ask critical questions and you dare to go out on your own.
- In addition, you get energy from doing market research and want to further improve your analytical skills.
- Specific technical knowledge is not required, interest/affinity with software or IT is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- A cool internship where you can add real value to an organization.
- An excellent internship fee of €500 per month.
- A good reference for your resume.
- Good supervision: you will have your own internship supervisor (HBO/University level) with whom you will have regular meetings.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home. You can of course also work at the office. Cadran’s office is right next to the Hoevelaken train station, so it’s easy to reach by public transport.
- Inspiring colleagues who are ready to help you when you have questions.
- Informal working atmosphere, short lines of communication.
- The internship period lasts 20 weeks.
For questions, please contact Pieter Jan van Oordt at +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.