JD Edwards Finance Consultant
Cadran Consultancy was founded in 1998 by six Oracle ERP consultants who previously worked within the corporate world. They believed that with a small entrepreneurial team they could deliver high quality consultancy with a better focus on value for the customer.
Twenty years later Cadran has grown into a significant Oracle ERP implementation partner for trade and manufacturing companies in the Netherlands, Belgium and even internationally. Our consultants stand out for their customer-focused approach. We believe that a solid ERP is the basis for the digital transformation that our clients want to achieve. Our consultants combine industry and ERP knowledge to make this possible.
Specifically for Wholesalers and Manufacturing companies, we offer the Oracle-developed ERP solution JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to our customers. This software offers broad functionality to automate the entire financial, sales, purchasing, inventory, warehouse and production processes. This solution provides optimal support for the business processes and is a solid foundation for digital transformation.
Our Management Team (MT) has set itself the goal of focusing on realizing an optimal climate for employees. We believe that a team of happy employees can deliver top quality. This in turn ensures satisfied customers who continue to invest and thus ensure our continuity. We have defined three key points:
- Competence: we want our employees to feel competent 80% of the time to carry out their daily work, and to operate 20% outside their comfort zone to learn and grow.
- Autonomy: we organize Cadran in a self-directing way, meaning that we create frameworks in which our employees determine how to achieve their goals on a daily basis.
- Connectedness: we strive to create a safe environment where people support each other unconditionally, and where respect for an individual’s skills as part of a team is key.
We have also established core values within our company that fit what we stand for as a group:
- Teamwork: we believe that you can be most successful together, and that it is important to celebrate those successes together as well.
- Result oriented: we start an assignment with the end result in mind and work towards that goal.
- Respect: we believe that everyone has their own qualities and character and that you can build a perfect team with different individuals and skill.
- Honesty: trust is the foundation for a long term relationship. ERP projects are tough and without honesty we are not going to be able to understand each other’s mistakes.
- Progress: we want to do our job a little better every day, so that we keep growing together with our customers.
Your role consists of advising, implementing and supporting our Oracle JD Edwards customers within Industry and Wholesale on financial and administrative issues. You will be part of an enthusiastic team of approximately 10 colleagues, consisting of a mix of seniors, mediors and juniors. The team works on customer projects and provides support in the design and optimization of the ERP package. This entails, for instance:
- Analysis of the customers processes
- Developing and devising the design of the ERP system
- Setting up, configuring and documenting the ERP system
- Developing test scripts and assisting our customers in testing
- Advising and implementing initiatives with regard to process optimization
What do we expect from you?
- You are a consultant with a good knowledge of ERP and financial and administrative processes.
- You closely follow the developments in the financial field in combination with the ERP.
- You oversee the coherence of the business processes and the application landscape in order to give good advice to the customer.
- In the context of Competence, Autonomy and Connectedness you develop your consultancy skills and application knowledge in close collaboration with your team.
- Your core values match ours: Teamwork, Results Oriented, Respect, Honesty and Progress.
- You have a completed bachelors or masters degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You are available 4-5 days a week. We facilitate a mix of working from home and working from the office.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a challenging position with a high degree of independence and freedom within a compact and collegial team. Cadran offers a competitive salary and a modern package of secondary benefits, including for instance, 30 days of vacation. Within Cadran there is plenty of room for personal development and initiatives.
If you have any questions, please contact Ed Pieters or Sjors Oosterwaal on +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including a brief motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.