"The collaboration within Cadran is very nice, everyone contributes something in his or her own way."
Renate Vernooij, NetSuite consultant
NetSuite ERP consultant with knowledge of Logistics and / or Production
Are you that consultant who has excellent knowledge of Logistics and / or Production and for whom the implementation of an ERP system no longer holds any secrets? And do you want to work with the latest NetSuite SaaS ERP software? Can you help our customers optimize their business processes (such as purchasing, sales, logistics, production planning and supply chain management)? Are you stress resistant, proactive, professional and a real team player? Then you are the right person to join our enthusiastic NetSuite ERP team!
Today’s customers place high demands on the software systems with which their wholesale or production company works. Their B2B customers are increasingly demanding, they are active online and have a need to request real-time product information or place orders. In addition, they demand high delivery reliability and high quality products in an increasingly competitive globalizing market.
Through thousands of successful implementations at wholesalers and manufacturing companies, NetSuite has built up an in-depth knowledge of the business processes and challenges that exist in these industries. New developments arise every day and it is those companies that work with an old ERP system that have difficulty keeping up with the speed of the demand market, let alone taking advantage of it. Companies strive for greater efficiency and higher customer satisfaction while maintaining or increasing their profitability.
NetSuite ERP is a modern, scalable SaaS solution with which all important ERP business processes such as Production, Logistics, WMS and Finance can be executed in the Cloud.
What are you going to do?
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the full implementation of NetSuite with the client.
- You regularly participate in a sales cycle to show parts of the software to a prospect.
- You translate the requirements and wishes of the customer’s business processes to a solution.
- You provide advice on multiple levels in the organization of our customers about the structure of the processes.
- You configure and support the implementation of NetSuite.
- You provide workshops and training to the client.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelors or masters degree.
- You have 2-5 years of work experience.
- You have good knowledge of purchasing, sales and logistics processes.
- You preferably also have knowledge of production processes
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You have affinity with IT.
- You are a team player with good communication and advice skills.
- You take initiative, you are flexible and analytical.
- You are result-oriented and have persuasiveness.
What can you expect from Cadran?
Our consultants distinguish themselves through their knowledge, commitment and service orientation. Cadran has an informal culture in which personal attention and team spirit are important. Because the exchange of knowledge is very important to us, we plan meetings with our entire NetSuite team every month. In smaller groups, expert meetings take place regularly and of course you can always call on your colleagues.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcel van Es by telephone on tel +31 (0)33 2471599.
Applications (short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Acquisition is not appreciated
What do we offer?
- A lot of independence
- A compact and collegial team
- Interesting and innovative customers
- Great salary
- Lease car
- 30 vacation days
- Modern package of secondary employment conditions
- Space for personal development and initiatives