NetSuite Technical Consultant
Employment: full-time or part-time (minimum 24 hours)
Cadran Consultancy specializes in implementing, providing support on and hosting ERP systems at wholesale, manufacturing and commodity trading companies.
We are an Oracle Platinum Business Partner and reseller and our ERP portfolio consists of Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle NetSuite.
For the NetSuite Business unit, Cadran Consultancy is looking for a Technical Consultant, to join our driven team of consultants. The NetSuite team is a fast growing team, consisting of enthusiastic, eager to learn consultants (functional and technical). As a Technical Consultant you will be linked to an implementation team and group of customers where you will learn the ins and outs of the solution and help develop it further.
What will you do?
How will you do this?
At Cadran, we like to invest in employees. When you join the NetSuite team, we’ll get you “up to speed” quickly. One way we do this is by:
- Letting you participate in the SuiteCampus, in which you go through an intensive training program to learn the basics of NetSuite
- Allowing you to attend (additional) training sessions using the Oracle NetSuite training pass issued to you.
- By pairing you with a buddy to whom you can turn with all your questions during the first period.
With all the acquired knowledge and support you will be able to:
- Advise on the best solution for a customer request
- Implement/configure your solution yourself in the customer’s NetSuite environment
What do we expect from you?
As a Technical Consultant in the NetSuite team, you work a lot together with fellow consultants (functional and technical), on solutions to automate and optimize the customer process. The following skills are important to excel:
- You have knowledge of HTML and CSS or are able to master this language quickly
- You have knowledge of SQL or are able to master this language quickly
- The NetSuite team works closely together. You are a pleasant colleague to work with.
- You are helpful and can empathize with another person (colleague and customer).
- You quickly see the core of a problem in the customer’s process and can convert this into a solution
- You know what steps are needed to implement a solution and put the right people to work at the right time.
What can you expect from Cadran?
Our consultants are distinguished by their knowledge, commitment and service orientation. At Cadran you will have the space to develop both your personal skills and professional knowledge. Cadran has an informal culture in which personal attention and team spirit are very important. Activities are regularly organized within the teams, as well as within the organization, in order to increase mutual solidarity.
Furthermore, Cadran offers:
A high degree of independence and flexibility
- A compact and friendly team
- Interesting and innovative clients
- A good salary
- A lease car is one of the possibilities
- 30 vacation days
- Modern fringe benefits package
- Space for personal development and initiatives
Are you curious about this role and would you like to know more about the role, about Cadran and/or about NetSuite, please contact Matthijs van Bergen at +31 (0)33 2471599.
Applications (motivations and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the vacancy.