Solution Architect CTRM
Cadran Consultancy was founded in 1998 by six Oracle ERP consultants who previously worked within the corporate world. They believed that with a small entrepreneurial team they could deliver high quality consultancy with a better focus on value for the customer.
Over twenty years later, Cadran has grown into a significant Oracle ERP implementation partner for trade and manufacturing companies in the Netherlands, Belgium and even internationally. Our consultants stand out for their customer-focused approach. We believe that a solid ERP is the basis for the digital transformation that our clients want to achieve. Our consultants combine industry and ERP knowledge to make that possible.
Especially for the Commodity Trade market we offer a Cadran developed CTRM solution Arantys to our customers. Within this software we provide functionality to automate the entire commodity trading process from ‘contract to cash’. This solution is integrated with Oracle JD Edwards ERP and helps to manage the processes and keep risks manageable.
Our Management Team (MT) has set itself the goal of achieving an optimal climate for employees. We believe that a team of happy employees can deliver top quality. This in turn ensures satisfied customers who continue to invest and thus ensure our continuity. We have defined three key points:
- Competence: we want our employees to feel competent 80% of the time to carry out their daily work, and to operate 20% outside their comfort zone to learn and grow.
- Autonomy: we organize Cadran to be self-directed, meaning that we create frameworks in which our employees determine how to achieve their goals on a daily basis.
- Connectivity: we strive to create a safe environment where people support each other unconditionally, and where respect for an individual’s skills as part of a team is key.
Also, we have established core values within our company that fit what we stand for:
- Teamwork: we believe that you can be most successful together, and that it is important to celebrate those successes together as well.
- Result orientated: we start an assignment with the end result in mind and work towards that goal.
- Respect: we believe that everyone has their own qualities and character and that you can build a perfect team with different individuals and skill.
- Honesty: trust is the foundation for a long term relationship. ERP projects are tough and without honesty we are not going to be able to understand each other’s mistakes.
- Progress: we want to do our job a little better every day so that we continue to grow together with our customers.
Your role is to lead one of our CTRM teams. This team of about 10 FTE consists of a mix of enthusiastic juniors and seniors. The team works on customer projects and supports changes on the standard solution for customer specific solutions. You mainly lead the team in a coaching and cooperative way to promote self-organization. In addition, some situations require more direct management. Together with the Delivery Manager in the team you are responsible for the progress of the team development. You can think of, among other things:
- Implementing and monitoring process optimization initiatives.
- Setting up and executing programs to improve competencies (e.g. development skills or presentation skills), in cooperation with our HR team.
- Providing insight into the performance of team members based on KPIs set by management.
What do we expect from you?
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter and you closely follow the developments in the software industry in combination with ERP.
- You oversee the coherence of the business processes and the application landscape in order to provide strategic advice to the customer.
- In the context of Competence, Autonomy and Connectedness you spar with our management about initiatives and come up with ideas to improve the team.
- Your core values match ours: Teamwork, Results Oriented, Respect, Honesty and Progress.
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English
- You are available 5 days a week. We facilitate a mix of working from home and working from the office.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a challenging position with a high degree of independence and freedom within a compact and collegial team. Cadran offers a competitive salary and a modern package of secondary benefits, including, among others, 30 days of vacation. Within Cadran there is plenty of room for personal development and initiatives.
For questions, please contact Bart Dix or Sjors Oosterwaal on +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including a short motivation and CV) can be sent to email@example.com.