Technical Consultant Infra
Employment: 32 - 40 hours
Cadran Consultancy was founded in 1998 by six Oracle ERP consultants who had previously worked within the corporate world. They believed that with a small entrepreneurial team they could deliver high quality consultancy with a better focus on value for the customer.
Twenty years later, Cadran has grown into a significant Oracle ERP implementation partner for trading and manufacturing companies in the Netherlands, Belgium and even internationally. Our consultants are distinguished by their customer-oriented approach. We believe that a solid ERP is the basis for the digital transformation our clients want to achieve. Our consultants combine industry and ERP knowledge to make that possible.
Especially for the Commodity Trade market, we offer a Cadran developed CTRM solution ‘Arantys‘ to our customers. Within this software we offer functionality to automate the entire commodity trading process from ‘contract to cash’. This solution is integrated with Oracle JD Edwards ERP and helps to manage processes and keep risks manageable.
Our Management Team (MT) goal is to focus on achieving an optimal environment for employees. We believe that a team of happy employees can deliver top quality. This then ensures satisfied customers who continue to invest, thus ensuring our continuity. We have defined three key points:
- Competence: we want our employees to feel competent 80% of the time to perform their daily work, and operate 20% outside their comfort zone to learn and grow;
- Autonomy: we organize Cadran self-directed, that is, we create frameworks in which our employees themselves determine how to achieve their goals on a daily basis;
- Connectedness: we strive to create a safe environment where people support each other unconditionally, and where respect for an individual’s skills as part of a team is key.
We have also established core values within our company that fit what we stand for as a group:
- Teamwork: we believe that you can be most successful together, and that it is important to also celebrate those successes together.
- Results-oriented: we start an assignment with the end result in mind and work toward that goal.
- Respect: we believe that everyone has their own qualities and character and that you can build a perfect team with different individuals and skill.
- Honesty: trust is the foundation for a long-term relationship. ERP projects are tough and without honesty we are not going to be able to understand each other’s mistakes.
- Progress: we want to do our work a little better every day so that we continue to grow together with our customers.
You will be part of the JD Edwards team, where you will contribute to implementation and support projects with your other Technical colleagues. In addition, you will work with Cadran’s IT provider so that the application landscape and workplace management silently supports our operations. You could include:
- Providing maintenance on Cadran’s mission critical applications.
- Managing Cadran’s licenses.
- Application management of Cadran project software & management hardware consultants.
- Coordinating projects with our IT vendor.
- Optimizing IT processes.
- Managing the Security Policy.
- Installing & configuring Oracle JD Edwards at customer sites.
What do we expect from you?
You have an MBO+/HBO working and thinking level and possess the following competencies:
- At least 3 years of demonstrable and relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Linux and databases;
- Knowledge of internet connections, routers, switches and firewalls in combination with Azure;
- Knowledge of JD Edwards CNC is a plus;
- You dare to take responsibility;
- You are stress resistant and besides being result oriented you are also customer focused;
- You set high standards for your own work and act accordingly;
- You are analytically strong;
- You are eager to learn and proactive;
- You are representative;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- You speak both Dutch and English
What can you expect from us?
We offer a challenging position with a high degree of independence and freedom within a compact and collegial team. Cadran offers a competitive salary and a modern package of fringe benefits, including 30 days of vacation. There is plenty of scope for personal development and initiative within Cadran.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Koster by telephone on +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including a short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.