Traineeship – JD Edwards Consultant
Employment: Full time
Kickstart your Professional Career with a 6 Month Traineeship in Ireland and a guaranteed job as an Oracle JD Edwards ERP Consultant at Cadran Consultancy in The Netherlands.
Cadran Consultancy was founded in 1998 by six Oracle ERP consultants who previously worked within the corporate world. They believed that with a small entrepreneurial team they could deliver high quality consultancy with a better focus on value for the customer. 25 Years later, Cadran has grown into a significant Oracle ERP implementation partner for trade and manufacturing companies in the Netherlands, Belgium and even internationally. Our consultants stand out for their customer-focused approach. We believe that a solid ERP is the basis for the digital transformation that our clients want to achieve. Our consultants combine industry and ERP knowledge to make that possible.
The Cadran Goal
Our Management Team (MT) has set itself the goal of achieving the best climate for employees. We believe that a team of happy employees can deliver top quality for our customers. This in turn ensures satisfied customers who continue to invest and thus ensure our continuity. We have defined 3 key points:
- Competence: we want our employees to feel competent 80% of the time to conduct their daily work, and to operate 20% outside their comfort zone to learn and grow.
- Autonomy: we organize Cadran to be self-directed, meaning that we create frameworks in which our employees decide how to achieve their goals.
- Connectivity: we strive to create a safe environment where people support each other unconditionally, and where respect for an individual’s skills as part of a team is key.
Also, we have proven core values within our company that describe what we stand for:
- Teamwork: we believe that you can be most successful together, and that it is important to celebrate those successes together as well.
- Result orientated: we start an assignment with the result in mind and work towards that goal.
- Respect: we believe that everyone has their own qualities and character and that you can build a perfect team with different individuals and skill.
- Honesty: trust is the foundation for a long-term relationship. ERP projects are tough and without honesty we are not going to be able to understand each other’s mistakes.
- Progress: we want to do our job a little better every day so that we continue to grow together with our customers.
What Cadran can offer you:
Your role(s) in the first 5 years
You will kickstart your career with a 6-month international learning experience in Limerick, Ireland. Together with approximately 15 other graduates, you will be trained to become a junior Oracle JD Edwards consultant. This solution is used in some of the largest companies across the globe, including Toyota, Tupperware, Pizza Hut and Cirkle K.
You will bring your skills and experience from your study into practice as you expand your knowledge on business processes. You will learn how to configure those business processes into one of the leading ERP systems on the market: Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
You will get a basic understanding of time- and project management that helps you to deliver your work according to plan. Finally, you also learn many soft skills that are needed to become a good consultant, such as presentation skills, argumentation techniques and helping people to change.
This program is designed for the most talented graduates with a drive to develop themselves into solid professionals that can build the bridge between the business and IT systems. Upon completion of the program in month 6, you will return to the Netherlands where you will bring your skills to real projects.
From month 7 onwards, you will be assigned a senior consultant as a buddy to continue your learning experience. In an average week, you will spend 3,5 – 4 days on projects and 1 – 1,5 days on training, supporting in sales cycles or in creating new and innovative products. Each quarter, you will have a ‘Growth Talk’ during which we will discuss your learning ambitions for the next quarter. This ensures an immense learning curve for you as an individual.
After the first year, you will grow to a Medior consultant (year 2 and 3) and then to a Senior JD Edwards consultant in year 4 and 5. Of course this growth is also backed by significant salary prospects.
After year 5 – within our outside Cadran
Following the completion of year 5, you will have the opportunity to gain experience further to the level of Solution Architect or Delivery Manager within Cadran.
Whilst we would love to have you at Cadran for an eternity, we also appreciate and understand that developing yourself as an individual sometimes requires you to look elsewhere. Therefore, we have designed these 5 years as the ideal preparation for a rewarding career in the broadest of possibilities. With your knowledge of business and IT, you are set up to help companies achieve their Digital Transformation aspirations as they move further through the 21st centuries. The opportunities are endless: learning other software products, lead global implementation programs, or improve efficiency by driving digitalization initiatives.
What do we expect from you?
- You have completed an HBO or WO education with good grades.
- You speak and write both fluent English and Dutch.
- You prefer to work autonomously without being micromanaged or without micromanaging others. This means that you can prove you are an initiative-taker and do not need daily directions.
- You can show you are naturally inquisitive. This character trait is of utmost importance to be successful in this role.
- You can show your affinity with implementing IT systems, for example by previously (supporting) implementing software during an internship
- Your core values match ours: Teamwork, Results Oriented, Respect, Honesty and Progress.
- You are available 5 days a week, at least for the first 3 years. After the first program in Limerick, we facilitate a mix of working from home and working from the office.
What can you expect from us?
Cadran is known in the market as a group of highly intellectual people with a significant drive to help our customers achieve digital transformation. We offer a challenging position with a high degree of independence and freedom within a compact and collegial team. We offer an excellent gross salary with a clear growth plan for the first 5 years. Additionally, we offer 10% added pension, a lease car, 30 days of vacation and plenty of budget for innovation and training – all bundled in a flexible compensation plan.
For the program in Limerick, Ireland, we will arrange 1 return trip and offer housing during your stay.
Interested to start your career at Cadran?
As we are targeting a select group of exceptionally talented individuals, we have a strong selection procedure which consists of the following process:
- Please send your Resume (CV) plus a brief motivation to: email@example.com.
- Initial review of your Resume (CV) by HR plus a consultant, potentially with a brief telephone interview.
- We will ask you to conduct a Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA) test and a Cognitive Capacity test
- You will review the test results together with our HR manager.
- First interview with junior consultant and senior consultant
- Second interview with senior consultant and company owner
We accept applications in June 2022. Our aim is to complete all interview rounds for selected candidates in July 2022.
The on-boarding of hired candidates starts on September 1st at our Office in Hoevelaken, in the Netherlands, followed by the program start on September 5th in Limerick.
For questions, please reach out to Diane Koster, HR Manager at Cadran via: 06-55150807 or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org