Senior Analytics Consultant
Employment: Full time
Cadran Analytics is a data analytics start-up where we develop interactive dashboards for clients that contain all kinds of analytics. These analytics give the client insight into their performance and provide decision support. To develop these analytics we use Tableau and R.
Cadran Analytics, as a sister company, is part of Cadran Consultancy. As a result, you will work for a wide variety of clients and regularly form a team with the consultants from both companies.
Your role as Senior Analytics Consultant
As a Senior Analytics Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing solutions. You will think along with our clients on how to get more value out of their data. Our customers often have a good idea of what data they have, how their business processes work, and what insights they are missing. Based on this input, you can come up with the analyses & visualizations that will help the customer become more data driven.
- Implement the solutions. Once the solutions are conceptually worked out, you make sure they are also implemented. For this you will sometimes work with R and/or Tableau yourself, and in other cases you will guide the team in this.
- Pre-sales. Because we are a small team, you have a diverse role. Pre-sales is also a part of this. You will sometimes be part of the pre-sales team, which means you will prepare demos and give presentations to prospects.
Who are you?
- Highly educated. You have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in a STEM field such as Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar field.
- Creative. You are skilled at devising and applying creative solutions to data-related issues. You quickly grasp the business logic behind an issue and which analyses you use to create added value.
- Experience with data analysis. You have several years of experience analyzing data and presenting the results. Preferably you have worked with R or Tableau.
- Communicative skills. You are able to present your analyses in a clear and intuitive way to customers.
What can you expect from us?
- An environment in which you will quickly have a lot of responsibility
- A good salary and a bonus
- Lease car
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- A good pension plan
- Interesting and innovative clients
- Space for personal development and initiatives
For questions, please contact Jelle Huisman by phone at +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.