JD Edwards in the Oracle Cloud
The simple, cost-effective way to move JD Edwards ERP to the Oracle Cloud
More about JD Edwards in the Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Moving JD Edwards to the Oracle Cloud provides the perfect foundation to drive digital business transformation. With your ERP system on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, your IT systems are secure, scalable, and future-proofed.
How does Oracle Cloud differ from other Cloud providers?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is built from the ground up to be an Enterprise Cloud. Oracle IaaS matches and surpasses the performance, control and governance of enterprise data centres, while delivering the scale, elasticity, and cost-savings of public clouds.
Cloud 9 has been specifically engineered to run any JD Edwards system in the Cloud and is perfect for all Oracle and non-Oracle workloads.
One Solution, One Vendor
Cloud 9 is a complete, wrap-around service and proven platform, specifically created to complement JD Edwards and Oracle Cloud. When you subscribe to Cloud 9, we take care of everything – from provisioning the initial technical infrastructure for the Cloud, to the ongoing managed service of all your systems.
This means you have one point of contact for Oracle Cloud, your JD Edwards install and all other applications:
- One single vendor who will guarantee your move to the Cloud.
- No migration fees, predictable pricing based on the number of users.
- Support for both Oracle and non-Oracle applications.
Cloud 9 provides the people skills to fully support your JD Edwards system and your users, and the expertise to achieve maximum future benefit from the Cloud.
- A single, monthly subscription fee, based on the number of users, keeps budgeting simple.
- We support the entire user experience, JD Edwards and all third-party applications.
- Complementary application support services can be added on as required.
- Multi-lingual support provided 24x7x365 by Redfaire – an ISO27001 certified company.
You no longer have to budget for, source, recruit, and train your IT infrastructure or CNC staff to support all your applications. We take full responsibility for your system and this includes all package builds, deployments, and even Tools Release upgrades.
A Proven, Risk free approach
We have been successfully delivering JD Edwards in the Cloud longer than anyone else. Cloud 9 has been specifically developed to ensure a smooth migration of JD Edwards to the Cloud. Our approach ensures minimal disruption to the business and eliminates heavy, up-front migration fees.
So where do we start?
- You order your Cloud 9 Service.
- We start the free migration (which normally takes 3 months).
- You supply your Oracle EnterpriseOne software and we supply the rest – CPU’s, Storage, Memory, Anti-Virus, backup and disaster recovery.
- We copy and transform objects and data so you can see your system working in the Cloud.
- Business users just need to complete some standard acceptance testing.
- We deliver back your Cloud system, fully managed and fully serviced.