nShift for NetSuite
150.000 packages per day | 400+ carriers | 150 countries worldwide
Easily connect your webshop, ERP and WMS to all your carriers
With Transsmart – powered by nShift you can automate every step of delivery management from options at checkout to labels for returns, all fully integrated in your NetSuite dashboard.
With the powerful NetSuite plugin for Transsmart you get multicarrier parcel management with full control of the last mile, reduced costs and more streamlined processes.
Everything you need integrated in Netsuite:
- Automated shipping. Connections to over 400 carriers allowing automatic track and trace with all the information you need on the delivery.
- Frictionless delivery. Enrichment of shipping information with details such as weight, collection date, delivery date, value of the shipment, instructions and contact person.
- Workflows built to save time. Keep track of your data with details from your sales orders automatically included.
- Smart Book & Print. Local printing of shipping labels and other shipping documents with a push of a button in NetSuite.
Multiple item fulfillments in 1 shipment
Transsmart-powered by nShift, uses the NetSuite Sales Order and Item Fulfillment data and combines this in a new Shipment entity. This is offered to the Transsmart platform which communicates with more than 400 carriers. Multiple item fulfillments, from different divisions, can be combined in one shipment.
All data is returned to NetSuite via the Transsmart platform and automatically adjusts the relevant Item Fullfilments and Sales Order Data.
The big advantage of this way of working is that the layout of labels, stickers and shipping documents from the transporter is printed directly in your shipping location. nShift has the layout of all these 400+ carriers available.
The track & trace link of the individual packages automatically returns to NetSuite, so you can send an automatic email message to your customer.
Hybrid Built for NetSuite SuiteApp
Transsmart – powered by nShift is a Hybrid Built for NetSuite SuiteApp. This integration is designed to complement NetSuite to meet all field service requirements.
Download the brochure
Download the nShift for NetSuite brochure here. In this brochure you will discover which features and functionalities the solution offers and some examples of nShift applications in NetSuite.
nShift offers customers an end-to-end cloud platform to automate and optimize the entire delivery management process – from label creation to delivery tracking and last mile logistics to returns management. nShift’s solutions have successfully enabled almost 1 billion annual shipments globally for e-commerce shops, retailers, manufacturers and 3PL companies. With over +400 carriers, nShift has unparalleled shipping visibility and reach, unlocking significant scalability for its customers – from 1 to millions of shipments annually – across the globe.
How to book shipments with nShift for Oracle NetSuite?
More about nShift for NetSuite
Are you in B2B?
With nShift you:
- You connect 400+ carriers to your NetSuite ERP with a standard plugin.
- Book your shipments with various carriers.
- Get the right lables and documents from your printer automatically.
- Control and optimize your shipment handling and transport costs from order entry until delivery.
Are you in B2C?
- Book your shipments fast and easy.
- Activate delivery & pick up options in the checkout and add your own stores as a pick point.
- Send track & trace notifications automatically.
- Connect your logistics services to your checkout and ERP/WMS with standard plugins.
Connected to over 400 carriers
Our delivery management solutions are connected to over 400 carriers and more than 3000 service levels worldwide. This allows you to ship locally, nationally and internationally: from (bicycle) couriers and express carriers to special transport (ADR, length freight, etc.). You make the arrangements with your carriers, we record this in our system and you can start booking your shipments! Controlling your entire shipping process quickly and easily, working with just one system. Can’t find your carrier in the list? Please contact us. Chances are that we can help you very easily anyway!