Oracle JD Edwards Orchestrator
An intuitive, easy to use web-based application to create orchestrations and notifications.
About JD Edwards Orchestrator
The JD Edwards Orchestrator is developed to make raw data from external tools, systems and applications ready for usage within JD Edwards. The Orchestrator uses the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Application Interface Services (AIS) Server as its foundation. It processes orchestrations saved to the AIS Server to transform external data into actionable business processes in JD Edwards.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio is an intuitive, easy to use web-based application to create orchestrations and notifications. You can collect, filter, analyze and act on real-time data. Cadran can help you realize your specific requirements.
- Connect IoT data to your business data
- Extend integrations with other solutions
- Transform how you use your entire JD Edwards ERP system
More about Oracle JD Edwards Orchestrator
Connect your IoT data to your business data
The Orchestrator enables customers to collect, filter, analyze, and act on real-time data as it is being transmitted by IoT devices. JD Edwards customers benefit by eliminating costly and error-prone manual processes, by reacting to—or avoiding—business disruptions in real-time, and by analyzing historical data for continuous process improvement.
The Orchestrator also helps you to add logic to the incoming raw data. For example, you can add certain conditions to data derived from a machine’s temperature gauge. As soon as the temperature indicates a deviating value, this is automatically notified. This allows you to take the appropriate follow-up actions.
Extend integrations to other solutions
Starting with EnterpriseOne Tools 220.127.116.11 and Orchestrator Studio 5.1.0, the Orchestrator functionality has expanded to support various integrations including integrations to Cloud services, third-party applications, custom programs, and many more.
A view examples of Cadran’s cases:
- Integration with Bloomberg or Reuters – picking up daily prices and exchange rates to read in and process these into real-time transactions
- Integration with Document Management Systems
- Integration with Collaboration tools like Slack and Microsoft teams
- Computer Telephony integration with Ask Roger!
Transform how you use your entire JD Edwards system
The Orchestrator enables you to free your JD Edwards users from tedious tasks by transforming manual JD Edwards business processes into automated operations that meet your specific business needs.
A view examples:
- You can create a message service request to an orchestration to enable it to send a message to users in the EnterpriseOne Work Center or an external email system.
- You can use actionable notification and orchestration messages to improve your business efficiency.
JD Edwards Orchestrator simplifies the process of generating the right output and gives a clearer visualization. The transmission process will be more user-friendly.
Advice about our solutions?
Jan Stalman, Sales Manager at Cadran, would be happy to talk about the possibilities for your organization.