Employment: Min. 32 hours per week
Cadran is the number 1 specialist in Oracle NetSuite ERP, Oracle JD Edwards ERP and Analytics solutions in the Benelux. Our company is growing rapidly, which is why we are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketer to join our marketing team.
The Marketing Department
As Digital Marketer you will be part of the marketing heart of our organization, together with our experienced Marketing Manager. The department works closely with the commercial team leads ensuring sales and marketing are well aligned. Due to its strategic importance, the marketing department reports directly to the owners of Cadran.
What does your day look like?
An average day for a Digital Marketer at Cadran consists of action! The morning starts with a quick scan of the current online campaigns, during which you get straight down to work optimizing a Google Ads campaign. You also notice that a workflow in the marketing automation tooling isn’t quite running smoothly, so you fix that too. While you’re working through your to-do list, an email arrives from a colleague who has written a new blogpost: great! In no time, you start optimizing the text and arrange for the blog to become part of a campaign you plan to launch next quarter.
After the lunch break, you check in with the Marketing Manager, discuss ongoing tasks and exchange ideas. The afternoon is all about hands-on work: setting up a new lead generation campaign and monitoring the performance of ongoing social media campaigns. As manager of the social channels, you make sure the content stays fresh and that we keep interacting with our audience.
Before you end the day, you do a final check on the ongoing recruitment marketing campaign, analyzing the results and planning adjustments for tomorrow.
What does Cadran offer you?
At Cadran, we think it’s extremely important that you are given room to grow in your role. This is why we offer plenty of room for training and new initiatives. Four times a year you will discuss with your manager how you can develop further and how Cadran can support you. Cadran also offers:
- An excellent salary
- Modern fringe benefits package with the possibility of exchanging terms and conditions
- 30 vacation days
- A good pension and disability insurance
- Lots of room for personal development and new initiatives
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
Who are you?
- You are good at creating digital content that connects with your target audience.
- You have experience managing and optimizing online ads (Google Ads & Display Advertising), lead generation campaigns and marketing automation.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in the ERP world in a similar role (this is a plus).
- You have an HBO or WO degree.
- You have analytical skills, enabling you to measure, interpret and improve the performance of online campaigns.
- You are good at planning and organizing marketing activities and communications. You will come up with new ideas and help think about how we can continue to improve Cadran’s marketing.
- You have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You will thrive in an enthusiastic and proactive team.
For questions, please contact Pieter Jan van Oordt by phone at +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.