"Cadran gives you the opportunity to develop yourself."
Jan Pieter Vos, NetSuite Consultant
NetSuite ERP consultant with knowledge of Wholesale
Are you that consultant who has excellent knowledge of wholesale companies and for whom the implementation of an ERP system no longer holds any secrets? And do you want to work with the latest NetSuite SaaS ERP software? Can you help our customers optimize their business processes (such as purchasing, sales, logistics and supply chain management)? Are you stress resistant, proactive, professional and a real team player? Then you are the right candidate to join our enthusiastic NetSuite ERP team!
Today, customers have high demands on the software systems that their wholesaler uses. Just like the B2C customer, the B2B customer is also always online and needs to request real-time product information or place orders, often via “Self-service” solutions.
Through thousands of successful implementations with wholesalers, NetSuite has built up an in-depth knowledge of the business processes and challenges that play a role in this industry. New developments arise every day and it is those companies that work with an old ERP system that have difficulty keeping up with the speed, let alone taking advantage of it. Yet they strive for higher performance and higher customer appreciation in a highly competitive market. NetSuite ERP is a modern, scalable SaaS solution with which all important back-office activities and financial business processes can be performed in the Cloud.
What are you going to do?
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the implementation of NetSuite from start to finish.
- You regularly participate in a sales cycle to show parts of the software to a prospect.
- You translate the requirements and wishes of the customer’s business processes to a solution.
- You provide advice on multiple levels in the organization of our customers about the structure of the processes.
- You configure and support the implementation of NetSuite.
- You provide workshops and training to the customer.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelors or masters degree.
- You have 2-5 years of work experience.
- You have good knowledge of purchasing, sales and logistics processes.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You have affinity with IT.
- You are a team player with good communication and advice skills.
- You take initiative, you are flexible and analytical.
- You are result-oriented and have persuasiveness.
What can you expect from Cadran?
Our consultants distinguish themselves through their knowledge, commitment and service orientation. Cadran has an informal culture in which personal attention and team spirit are important. Because the exchange of knowledge is very important to us, we plan a joint meeting with our entire team every other month. In smaller groups, expert meetings take place regularly and of course you can always call on your colleagues.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcel van Es by telephone on tel +31 (0)33 2471599.
Applications (short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Acquisition is not appreciated
What do we offer?
- A lot of independence
- A compact and collegial team
- Interesting and innovative customers
- Great salary
- Lease car
- 30 vacation days
- Modern package of secondary employment conditions
- Space for personal development and initiatives