Solution Architect NetSuite
Employment: Min. 32 hours per week
Do you want to work in an environment that is constantly evolving and continues to challenge you? Are you passionate about Netsuite and enjoy working on software solutions on a daily basis? Are you stress resistant, proactive, professional and a real team player? Then you are the right candidate to join our enthusiastic Netsuite ERP team!
Cadran Consultancy is a certified Platinum Business Partner & Reseller of Oracle. We specialize in implementing and supporting Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle NetSuite ERP Netherlands, Belgium and also internationally in collaboration with our partners within Redfaire International. We do this with a team of over 60 consultants at wholesalers, manufacturing companies and commodity traders.
In addition, our business unit Cadran Analytics focuses on implementing and maintaining Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions based on Tableau and Power BI.
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for a Solution Architect Netsuite.
What is your role?
As a solution architect you will translate business problems of our customers and potential customers into a software solution and architecture. The solution architect works in a team of approximately 25 employees which consists of a mix of enthusiastic Netsuite consultants (juniors, juniors, juniors and seniors) and a Netsuite support team. As solution architect you support and coach the team with your knowledge and experience. You do this in a collaborative form to promote self-organization.
Furthermore, you work closely with the sales managers (as pre-sales consultant and solution architect) in answering RFIs, analyzing customer needs and translating them into software solutions. The solution architect is also involved in demos and presentations for customers and in preparing quotes and Statement of Works.
In addition, you work with a team on customer projects. Thereby, the solution architect together with the delivery manager in the team, is responsible for the progress of the team development. This includes:
- Implementing and monitoring initiatives regarding process optimization;
- Setting up and executing programs to improve competencies (e.g. consultancy skills or presentation skills), in collaboration with our HR team;
- Providing insight into the performance of team members based on KPIs set by the board;
- Coaching the Netsuite consultants on the team.
Who are you?
- You are intrinsically motivated to strive with the rest of the Netsuite team to deliver great software solutions, excellent service quality and satisfied customers.
- You have at least 7 years of experience with ERP systems of which at least 3 years are Netsuite experience
- You are an enterprising self-starter and you closely follow developments in the software industry combined with the ERP.
- You oversee the coherence of business processes and the application landscape in order to provide strategic advice to the customer.
- You have a broad knowledge of ERP and IT and of the wholesale and industrial sectors.
- You are able to communicate well with stakeholders at various levels (board, management, key users, IT and suppliers).
- You share our vision of Competence, Autonomy and Connectedness. You spar with our management team on initiatives and come up with ideas to improve the Netsuite team. Your core values match ours.
- You have a completed bachelor or master education.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You are available at least 4 days a week. We facilitate a mix of working from home and working from the office.
What can you expect from us?
Our people make Cadran, which is why we see Cadranners’ job happiness as a top priority. There are 3 pillars by which the management team aims to achieve this. First, we develop your Competence through training, knowledge sharing and enabling innovation. The balance between billable work and the opportunity for competence development is actively monitored monthly with KPIs. In addition, we offer Autonomy, because we believe that within a clearly framed assignment, the highly skilled professional knows for himself how to achieve the goal. Finally, we focus on Connectedness, which means that we only hire Cadranners who fit our culture and core values: Teamwork, Results Orientation, Respect, Honesty and Progress. Thanks to a comprehensive application process, you can count on working with colleagues who fit you.
To understand and actively encourage your job happiness, we offer a quarterly “Growth Talk” where you will evaluate with a team member how things are going and how you can continue to grow at Cadran.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Excellent salary
- Lease car
- Modern benefits package with possibility of exchange of terms
- 30 vacation days
- A good pension and disability insurance
- Lots of room for personal development and initiatives
For questions, please contact Bart Dix or Ed Pieters by phone at +31 (0)33 247 1599. Applications (including a short motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.