NetSuite Finance Consultant
Are you that consultant with excellent knowledge of financial processes within Wholesale and Manufacturing companies? And does implementing a financial system no longer hold any secrets for you? Can you help our customers with the translation and optimization of their business processes (such as general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, consolidation and procurement)? Are you stress resistant, proactive, professional and a real team player? Then you are the right candidate to join our enthusiastic NetSuite ERP team!
NetSuite ERP is a modern, scalable solution that enables all key back-office operations and financial business processes to be carried out in the cloud. NetSuite offers many features; from comprehensive functionality for financial management, revenu management and invoicing, to solutions for inventory, supply chain management and warehouse management. This is how we ensure that large and small companies around the world can innovate and grow. Through built-in or integrated Business Intelligence with real-time reporting and analysis, organizations get a single view of all the facts, leading to better and faster decision-making.
What will you do?
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for implementation of NetSuite from start to finish.
- You take care of the translation of the requirements and wishes of the customer’s business processes.
- You give advice at multiple levels in the organization of our customers about the design of the processes.
- You configure and support the implementation of NetSuite.
- You provide workshops and training to the customer.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a completed bachelors or masters degree.
- You have 2-5 years of work experience.
- You have good knowledge of financial and procurement processes.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You have affinity with IT.
- You are a team player with good communication and advisory skills.
- You take initiative, and you are flexible and analytical.
- You are result oriented and have persuasiveness.
What can you expect from Cadran?
Our team consists of people who feel connected to the core values professionalism, transparency, respect, pro-activity and responsibility. In addition, we stand out for our knowledge, commitment and service orientation. Cadran has an informal culture in which personal attention and team spirit are important. As the exchange of knowledge and connecting with your colleagues is of paramount importance, every two months we organize a team day for all employees.
What do we offer?
- High degree of independence
- Compact and collegial team
- Interesting and innovative clients
- Good salary
- Lease car
- 30 vacation days
- Modern package of secondary employment conditions
- Space for personal development and initiatives