NetSuite Support Consultant
Employment: full-time and/or part-time (min. 32 hours p.w.)
Cadran Consultancy specializes in implementing, providing support and hosting ERP systems at wholesale, manufacturing and commodity trading companies.
We are an Oracle Platinum Business Partner and reseller and our ERP portfolio consists of Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle NetSuite.
For the NetSuite Support department, Cadran Consultancy is looking for reinforcement. The NetSuite team within Cadran is a growing and driven team of consultants. The NetSuite distinguishes between Implementation and Support teams. Whereas the Implementation teams focus on implementing Oracle NetSuite at new customers, the NetSuite Support team focuses on providing services to Cadran’s existing Oracle NetSuite customers.
What will you do?
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for our services to Cadran NetSuite customers. Services include:
- Drawing up and implementing improvement proposals in the customer’s NetSuite environment, at the customer’s request
- Performing and/or coordinating project-based implementation work in the customer’s NetSuite environment
- Proactively identifying (process and system) improvements in the customer’s NetSuite environment and coordinating these with the customer.
How will you do this?
At Cadran, we like to invest in employees. When you join the NetSuite team, we’ll get you “up to speed” quickly. One way we do this is by:
- Letting you participate in the Oracle academy, in which you go through an intensive training program to learn the basics of NetSuite
- Allowing you to follow (additional) training courses with the Oracle NetSuite training card issued to you.
- By pairing you with a buddy to whom you can turn with all your questions during the first period
- With tools, team training and development programs for personal development and team development.
- Advise on the best solution for a customer request
- Implement/configure your solution yourself in the customer’s NetSuite environment
- You can adapt your communication to your target group and know how to present yourself.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You remain respectful to customers at all times and have an understanding of how to leave a good impression with the customer.
- You know when you add value for a customer and give them the advice they need, even if it is not always what they asked for
- You quickly see the core of a problem in the customer’s process and can turn this into a solution
- You know what steps are needed to realize a solution and put the right people to work at the right time
- A high degree of independence and flexibility
- A compact and friendly team
- Interesting and innovative clients
- A good salary
- A lease car is one of the possibilities
- 30 vacation days
- Modern fringe benefits package
- Space for personal development and initiatives
With all the knowledge and support gained, you will be able to:
What do we expect from you?
Within the Support Department you will frequently communicate with (contacts of) customers about solutions that you provide and then implement. The following skills are important to excel in:
What can you expect from Cadran?
Our consultants are distinguished by their knowledge, commitment and service orientation. At Cadran you will be given the space to develop both your personal skills and professional knowledge. Cadran has an informal culture in which personal attention and team spirit are very important. Activities are regularly organized within the teams, as well as within the organization, in order to increase mutual solidarity.
Furthermore, Cadran offers:
Are you excited by the above description and do you see yourself fitting into this role, please contact Sjors Matthijssen at +31 (0)33 2471599.
Applications (motivation and CV) can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the vacancy.
Nb: Acquisition is not appreciated.